*We ship via the United States Postal Service, Monday through Friday. In stock items will be shipped within three business days, custom orders will ship within three business days of completion. We take pride in packaging your items so that they'll arrive at your door in the same perfect condition that they left our studio!
*Custom orders are accepted on a case by case basis. We love doing custom work, and depending on our schedule and materials available, we will always do our very best to accomodate you! We aim to have custom orders completed within two weeks of payment being received. This is of course, subject to order size and material availability.
* We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any of our hair accessories due to hygenic reasons. We do not accept returns if you change your mind for any reason, so please be sure to ask any extra questions you have before purchasing, as we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase! We're always happy to help! If you're ordering clothing, please be sure to measure your child before purchasing - again, if you're uncertain of a size etc, just ask!
If for some reason your item arrives at your door and differs from the description of the product, or is damaged in any way, please contact us within 7 days. We will either replace or refund your product at our discretion.
*Absolutely! From time to time, we will run different promotions. The best way to find out about these is to "like" our facebook page. You can do that by clicking here .
* Yes, absolutely! Please contact us before ordering if you require your package to be insured, and we will let you know the shipping total. We provide tracking with all orders.
* At this stage we only accept paypal. If you don't have a paypal account, don't worry! There is a link on the front page of paypal that enables you to pay with your credit card instead. All payments are secure.
* No! We don't give out your information to anyone, for any reason at all. All transactions are secure. If you pay by credit card, we never see your number!
* No!! All our bows/hair clips etc made using ribbon are heat sealed so that they'll last!
* Most of our clips are 1 3/4 inch long alligator clips. We also use French clips (barrettes), mini alligator clips, and snap clips. All our items will state the type of clip used.
* They should do! All our alligator clips are lined with non-slip grip, so that they can hold onto even the finest of peach fuzz!
* Alligator clips tend to secure much better to the hair when they're partially lined. It also makes it easier to separate the hair with the lower exposed prong, unlike a fully covered clip which can get stuck.